We are committed to protecting your rights, personal data and privacy, including how your details are collected, processed, managed and stored on this website in accordance with the Data protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) 2018.
Under the Data protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) 2018, you have the right to review any of your personal data provided to us at any time. This includes:
- Requesting the correction of, or updating of your personal information.
- Opting out from all communications from Living Wellness, or other parties.
- Obtaining a copy of your personal data, that you have provided to Living Wellness.
- Having your personal data deleted, in accordance with the BANT and CNHC guidelines.
- Requesting the termination of the processing of your personal data, where it is not required by law and in accordance with the BANT and CNHC guidelines.
We do not retain credit card details, nor do we sell, or share any of your personal data with third parties for commercial reasons.
Cookies are small pieces of information that are sent from a website to your hard drive, while you are viewing the site. You can choose to accept, or decline cookies.They are commonly used throughout the internet to:
- Help analyse web traffic.
- Help the correct functioning of the website.
- To provide a more interactive and personal user experience.
- For statistical purposes.
They will never collect any of your personal data.
We use analytical software, which is a cookie that is used to analyse the use of the different parts of our website to produce a report of that statistical data. No personal data is used, or collected for this report.
Our website contains software that we use to connect to our different social media profiles. We use Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram. They will never ask for your personal data.
Links to other Websites
Reviewing this policy